To support the implementation of humanitarian programs, CFK has been getting support from some aid agencies as partners. Employment in increasing self-reliance in reducing poverty is still much to be done in particular remote areas or areas that poverty and vulnerability are high.
CFK has long-term and short-term plans in helping the reduction of poverty and vulnerability, especially in the fields of economic development, educational development, health improvement, and disaster risk reduction. To support the implementation of the plan CFK still looking for opportunities to cooperate with aid agencies in the form of partnerships.
CFK opens the opportunity for aid agencies to do a partnership in the implementation of programs in order to reduce poverty and vulnerability in the region that is still in need of assistance.
We value accountability and transparency, ensuring the organization remains true to its mission and objectives, we are committed to investing our strengths, time, and resources towards these priorities. We are accountable to our partners, supporters, members, staff as well as the communities in which we serve, as such we are committed to strategic planning with honest, transparent reporting and evaluations whereby results can be monitored and measured.
We invited any aid agencies who have a desire to do a partnership with CFK in conducting programs that are very similar to the aid agencies objectives and programs also in accordance with the vision, mission, and values of the CFK; we can be contacted via email to email@example.com or our contact number for further information.
KRUENG SABEE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2006-2009
Location: Krueng Sabee, Calang, Aceh
1. BWAA Australia
2. Working Partner International USA
3. JICF Jakarta, Indonesia
4. IES Jakarta, Indonesia
5. 1199 Early Learning Center New York, USA
6. Bridges of Hope USA
1. PKM Krung Sabee
2. Concern For Kids
3. ALO (Asia’s Little Ones)
7. Bina Swadaya
8. UN Volunteer
1. Village Government Capacity Building
2. Early Childhood Education
3. Village Health Group Facilitation
4. Cash Grant Cooperative Group
5. Agriculture Facilitation
6. Community Activities Center Development Support
ACEH LINK (ACEH 2004 TSUNAMI DAN EARTHQUAKE EMERGENCY RESPONSE) 2005
Location: Kampung Mulia, Banda Aceh and Krueng Sabee, Calang (Aceh Province)
Initiative: Concern For Kids
1. The Source
2. Bridge of Hope
3. Helping Hands
1. World Vision
2. World Relief
Kampung Mulia, Banda Aceh Activities:
1. Health Clinic Rehabilitation (in Partnership with World Vision and World Relief)
2. Child Psychosocial Activities
3. Economic Recovery Support (Boat and Fishery Tools donation)
Krueng Sabee, Calang, Aceh Jaya Activities:
1. Support Krueng Sabee Emergency Response Post
2. NFI’s Distribution, focus on Construction Rehabilitation items (Plywood and Cement)
3. Economic Recovery Support ( Agriculture Tools and Seed donations / Boat and Fishery Tool Donation)
4. Community Activities Center Development Support